Blockchain for Business course
I recently signed up to the Blockchain for Business – An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies course as I wanted to see what this could offer in blending the business and technology side of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
It’s backed by the linux foundation and so far I am pretty impressed, it’s delivered at a steady pace, has a nice mix of content delivery and isn’t too complicated.
About the Course
Discover the power of business blockchains and distributed ledger technologies with an overview of Hyperledger and introductions to its key frameworks. All over the global market there are ledgers that organizations and individuals alike must trust. Blockchain technologies record promises, trades, transactions or simply items we never want to disappear, allowing everyone in an ecosystem to keep a copy of the common system of record.
What you’ll learn
- Describe Business Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Gain familiarity with current Hyperledger projects and cross-industry use cases
- Perform clean installations of the Hyperledger Sawtooth and Hyperledger Fabric frameworks
- Explore a sample use case/application in the context of the Hyperledger Sawtooth and Hyperledger Fabric frameworks
- Build simple applications on top of Hyperledger Sawtooth and Hyperledger Fabric
- Become involved in and contribute to the open source Hyperledger projects
You can choose to do this course for free if you are not bothered in being verified and getting a certificate of completion, however if you wish to get the certificate as I do then you will pay £75 for the verified version of the course which is made up of 20% hot quiz questions throughout the course and 80% as an end of course exam.
I will keep you all posted as I work my way through this course…